Monday, May 14, 2007

Friends


I think that friends are one of God's most prized blessings and effective ways to change us.
I love my friend Nancy. We met in college and I know that God put our hearts together from the start. She is a friend that has challenged me, encouraged me, accepted me, loved me, and helped me in more ways than I can express. I am sad that she is moving away soon.
I can rest in knowing that because God built our friendship and is the foundation, we will be together again one day. Sometimes I am sad that our daughters who are good friends will not grow up together in the same place. I know though that like their mom's friendship, theirs will grow too. Planted by God and I hope that they will encourage, love, accept, help, and challenge each other in their own walks with the Lord. He is good and I am thankful for every moment spent close with Nancy and her family.

2 comments:

Reaghan said...

aww i forgot that they were moving back here, i'm sorry! That means you'll have to come out here with chloe to see everybody more often! haha
well i love the picture of chloe she looks just like you! she is growing up so much!
~Reaghan

Angie said...

hello friend,
Funny how life brings us around isn't it? Loved seeing your kids and catching up on where you are. If you'd like, email me and we can get back in touch. I'll warn you that I'm not a great email buddy but I try. I even have some news of my own to share.
ahoopen@worldnet.att.net
Angie