Thursday, May 3, 2007

So this is our Easter morning. It is snowing outside and we are wondering if we really need anymore of the white stuff.

I am learning to be happy being a mom of two girls. I am learning to be happy being mom of two boys. I am learning to be happy being who God has made me to be. He has placed me in this season and time to make me more like him. I am a poor reflection of what a mom should be, but I am learning.

So on this Easter morning I am happy to be a mom and a child of God.

And even though this is an old picture...it is the newest we have. Did I mention four...ok. Thanks for reading my attempt at a blog. I will attempt again, but not at the expense of my children so it might be a while before it happens again.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Mary Agostino said...

Hi, Wendy! Personally I think you are an excellent mom (not to mention one of my favorite people!) Loved the pictures and comments. Would you believe this is the first blog I ever accessed?
Love, Aunt Ray

Wendy said...

Yeah and the first one I have ever done! How's life in CN??

Reaghan said...

hey!
you are an awesome mom! i've learned so much from you (how you treat your kids and your family and whatnot) i'm so grad you have a blog and now i just got one, so we can keep each other up on life!
love yall!
~Reaghan

Lynn said...

I want to know how anyone with 4 kids under 5 can have find time to do a blog. Are you super woman or what!!! Since we live so far apart this gives a great opportunity to kind of "be there" with you. It is great seeing what is going on in the Callaway family life. Love you all. Aunt Lynn

Wendy said...

Well, the boys are now 6 so I guess I have four under 7. That's now so bad right?!

Lynn said...

I can't believe how fast time flys! I can't keep up!!! ACK