Thursday, June 21, 2007

Stuff, Stuff, Stuff

Some days I just feel like we have our very own Stuffmart right in my living room (and kitchen, and den, and bedrooms...). Lately I have been struggling with what I am sure boils right down to laziness. What do I do with all this stuff!!!!!!

Sometimes I think that I could just put it all out to be taken by the trash men, but then I would probably throw away something important or heaven forbid I add to the contamination of the earth. So, I keep tripping on it, cursing it (and repenting) and wearing myself out trying to keep it picked up.

So, I am seeking help. Anyone with any ideas about ways to establish routines, or keep toys from multiplying in the closet please write me. And if anyone knows how to get the shower slime off the shower door I would be eternally grateful.

Ever have a stuff filled day?

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Wendy,

Thanks for finding me friend. So glad to have your blog now. Hopefully we can "keep up" with each other a little more. I loved looking through at all the pics.

Love you and miss you, Jenn :)