Thursday, June 28, 2007

Black Eye


Well the first black eye award goes to Chloe. She bonked her eye good on the sink in the bathroom. I have throughly enjoyed watching the progression of colors that appear on her eye. I think I am starting to bother her when I ask her to show me her eye all the time, lol! I am fasinated having never had one myself. Now it looks like she has gotten into about four colors of eyeshadow.
This is the most recent picture. She did it on Sat. and by now it is really pretty!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Angie said...

OUCH! That sure looks like it hurt. Too bad there wasn't a better story that matched it. It's always good to have a great story to go along with a great bruise when everyone asks what happened. Someday I hope to tell you stories about your mommy!!
Duck

Reaghan said...

awwwww poor chloe!
how is she now?

this is very funny though! haha
~Reaghan/Jessica

Jessica said...

I've never had a black eye, either. I better go knock on some wood......

Jessica from MD

Reaghan said...

WENDY CALLAWAY!!!
i love my birthday present so much! thank you!
you know you didn't have to get me anything just letting us crash there was awesome!
thank you so much!!!
i miss and love y'all!
~Reaghan
ps it looks like jacob and bek are coming out for tyler's wedding! (keep it on the down low)