Tuesday, July 10, 2007

No More Gluten

Hello friends!!

We are traveling a new road with a child in our household. We have a gluten/lactose free eater in the house. So, with this new development I am seeking good (and I mean they taste gooooood) receipes for gluten free goodies. Any input or ideas would be great.

It has been a long road and I am glad we finally know what to do, but now I am having to bake more and try more and spend more...

I am sure that many of you have great ideas for me so please share.

Thanks!!!!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Wendy,

Who is gluten intolerant? My mom has celiac ...

Wendy said...

Hey Jenn,

Silas is gluten intolerant and lactose intolerant. He has pretty much had problems since we moved here. I didn't know your mom has celiac.
We have been down a long road, and he has only been off the two things for 12 days or so. So far so good.